Sunday 15 January 2017

Best Good Morning Quotes For Boyfriend


In this wonderful morning...

In this wonderful morning I wish to remember the one who is even more wonderful then it. I would like to start my day with an image of the biggest treasure of my life.
My life is good but much...

My life is good but much better with you. My heart is pure but purer with you. I feel myself nice but nicer with you. Forever and ever it’s me and you.
Today I wake up with...

Today I wake up with the most beautiful picture of you in my mind and morning is now much nicer than ever. Thousands of kisses for you my sweetheart!
It’s so nice to wake up...

It’s so nice to wake up in such a wonderful morning and start the day having the sweetest picture of you in my mind.
I’m thinking about you...

I’m thinking about you,
Hope the things go your way.
Wishing all the best for you,
Honey, have a great day!
The morning is bright...

The morning is bright,
But something was missing,
So I got up from bed
To send you this greeting.
Honey, I love you!
I’m going to sleep every...

Good Morning Messages For Friends

I’m going to sleep every night with a smile,
Cause I know I’ll be dreaming of you,
And I wake up each morning with a smile on my face,
Cause you are with me not just in my dreams.
Have a great day, my love!
Although this...

Although this morning is beautiful in all the way,
But it is incomplete, honey,
Without wishing you an amazing day!


I’m sending you ‘GOOD MORNING’,
wrapped with tenderness,
tied with love
and sealed with kisses
to keep you happy all day long!
May your morning be beautiful...

May your morning be beautiful, filled with sunshine,
And may the rest of your day be even better!
Although we’re far from...

Although we’re far from each other,
Separated by miles,
Still a cute message from my darling
Can bring me smile.
Have a nice day, honey!
Have a day as bright...

Have a day as bright as your smile!
Good morning!
Your hug warms my heart...

Your hug warms my heart,
Your kisses brighten my day!
Good morning, my love,
Have a nice day!
Good morning, honey...

Good morning, honey, I miss you so much.
Come to me and bring yourself for breakfast.
I have just woken up from...

I have just woken up from a dream where you gently kissed my lips.
Have a special day, honey, I love you!
Every time when I get up...

Every time when I get up, I know that you have woken up too
And when it’s cold, your feelings and words keep me warm.
My mornings are wonderful...

My mornings are wonderful,
Because they start with your love, honey,
And it keeps me happy all day long!
It’s a wonderful feeling...

It’s a wonderful feeling to know that
There is somebody who wakes up and thinks of you, and you think of him.
Have a perfect day, my love!


good morning wishes for her

good morning wishes for girlfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment